The new HIVE update is now available! Below we detail all the improvements and corrections of this version:
- Now it is possible to enter the middle of a game already in progress, without having to go through the lobby. In this case, you will have your character and the skills chosen in the “Defaults” section of the “Profile”.
- Support for Windows 32bit.
- Improved the performance of the Menu.
- Improved the performance of the hexagonal map.
- Automatic calibration of the video settings for a better experience.
- Self-detection of the recommended quality.
- Connection time to the game now expanded.
- Improved the stability of the connection.
- Invisibility no longer appears on the minimap. Neither is the trace of the dash visible when you are invisible.
- Only 10 records were shown in the leaderboards, now 80 are shown.
- Problems with premature departures of a player solved.
- Fixed the Gravity Hammer bug by which it left the character indefinitely without gravity.
- The exit button has been fixed at the end of the game.
- The teammates did not appear when they entered the Lobby.
- Now you can not put the same skill several times.
- The blocked abilities did not match those selected by the player.
- Fixed problem of synchronization with the Defaults.
Known errors to correct:
- The Change Team button in the lobby can produce unexpected behavior.
- The names of the partners in the character of the Lobby are not correct.
- In some exceptional cases, the chosen weapons do not match what you actually have within the game.